… we can supply as a material without colour with a smooth or matt surface. Particularly well suited to continuous use.
|Properties:||Crystal clear, glossy, transparent, impact-resistant and also available as food-safe. Film contains no softeners, thermal recovery and recycling possible. Produced using a calender|
|Applications:||Viewing window film for folded boxes, bubble / deep-drawn packaging, plastic folded boxes, price marking, shelf strips/signs, POS displays, cover sheet in bookbinding and office presentations, model construction|
|Thicknesses:||100, (200) 300 and (400) µm|
|Form of delivery:||Max. web width: usually 1,000 mm,
Max. blank: 1.000 x 1.400 m
- The material is rigid, hard and strong
- UV-stable on request
- Good adhesion for PVC on PVC connections (adhesive varnishes or contact adhesive)
- High mechanical strength, extremely tear-resistant
- Very good for printing using screen and offset printing with UV
- Can be welded
- Can be punched and fluted
Soft PVC films are available made-to-order.
If you can’t find the material you are looking for here, give us a call – we are happy to help!