… is a hard film produced from cellulose triacetate and softeners after the casting process.
Because of the production process, the material displays virtually no orientation. Depending on the intended application, additives, pigments or dyes can be added or functional coatings applied. Depending on the surface of the casting belt, the film can be produced with a matt or glossy surface.
Triacetate film (cellulose): crystal clear, glossy
|Properties:||Crystal clear, glossy, very high transparency, good printability|
|Applications:||Graphic applications – print substrate for labels, medical technology film, drawing film for cartoons = “cartoon film”, with and without curl, base film for polarising filters in liquid crystal displays and optical filters,
screens and protection at work.
|Form of delivery:||Web width: usually approx. 1,160 mm, in exceptional cases also up to 1,280 mm
Formats: max. blank size: 1,150 x 1,500 m
… is always assembled with interleaf paper!
Triacetate (cellulose): matt, translucent
|Properties:||Translucent on matt base, coloured with a hint of blue|
|Applications:||Separating film for the production of PCBs and multi-layered laminates with high temperature resistance and good separating effect, developed for epoxy and phenol resin laminates|
|Thicknesses:||30, 40 and 60 µm|
|Form of delivery:||Web width: usually approx. 1.160 mm, in exceptional cases also up to 1,280 mm
Formats: max. blank size: 1.150 x 1.500 m
… is assembled without interleaf paper!
- Hard film with high rigidity and tear resistance
- Good flatness, little shrinkage
- Depending on loading, temperature-stable between -10 and +100°C
- Very high transparency and/or optical quality, little dual refraction
- Can be glued with adhesives containing solvent and/or with acetone or methylene chloride
- Can be welded using thermal impulse process
- Can be printed with all common printing processes and appropriate film dyes